YEA!! I finally figured out how to get on this thing. Thanks Amanda for setting it up. The pictures are great. We had the day off school today. Tyler and I went downtown to the Church Art Museum. There was a great exhibit on Nativity Sets from Poland, the construction of the tabernacle and a RS exhibit. We also went to the Tabernacle Organ Concert at 12. It was great. What did you all do on your day off? I know that AD went to clinic and worked and Janae worked on intership stuff.
Tomorrow it is backto school for me. AD and Ty get one more day off...lucky.
I love you all,
Mom
Monday, January 19, 2009
Vacation Day
Posted by Mom at 5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
On monday we went to Criags parents house and painted Morgan's room, it turned out cute and was in desperate need of a paint job--I'm glad we went to help her.
Post a Comment